Skip to content
- Do we have a brick & mortar store? No, we only sell online.
- Are products on our website intended for adult collectors? Yes, since most products are limited edition or hard to find and may contain small parts, we suggest ages 16 years or older.
- Do we only sell Batman toys from the 1966 TV series? No, however the majority of toys sold on our website are from the 1966 Batman TV series; we also sell Batman toys from other eras.
- Do we ship outside of the United States? No, at this time we only ship within the United States; sorry, we do not accept international orders.
- How much is shipping? Shipping is Free!
- Do we offer gift wrapping services? Yes, and they’re free! At checkout, please mention that the item is a gift and the occasion if you prefer; if you’d like, we can also include a personalized note from you to the recipient.
- Which shipping methods do we use? Items one pound and under are shipped by First Class Mail; all other items are shipped by Priority Mail.
- Do we offer tracking on packages? Yes, we will provide tracking information for all packages.
- Which payment methods do we accept? We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and Paypal; we do not accept checks or money orders.
- Do we buy toys? Yes, we do buy 1966 Batman toys, vintage Batman toys and Batman action figures and toys from other eras.
- What is our return policy? We do offer returns within 7 days of receipt and provided item is in the same condition; customer must contact us prior to returning item and return shipping is paid by customer.
- Is shopping on our website secure? Yes, our website is secured by Comodo which provides the highest level of encryption to ensure a safe and secure shopping experience for our customers.
- Can you reach us by phone? Yes, our phone number is 234-228-6604.